Are you still unsure if Julie can help?
If you are not sure if Julie will be able to help with your specific tenant issue and you don't want to waste money for the possibility of no result.
Julie understands that money is tight and landlords need to know if a service they are paying for will be worth it.
Julie has developed a unique Initial Case Assessment service, this requires you to complete a short form with some details about your tenant and the situation you are experiencing.
Julie will provide you with a detailed Case assessment, which will include a benefit assessment for your tenant as well as options for resolving the issues you have.
The report will also assess whether Julies services are right for your situation or whether you may benefit from a solicitor or eviction specialist.
Initial Assessments are just £50 and provides you with a clear direction and guidance.
If you would like to instruct Julie to act for you, to help your tenants (or tenants with one of your landlords if you are letting agents), Click on the Book an assessment button and you will be redirected to Landlord Law webpage.
- Make sure you are logged in (this is a members-only service)
- Click the button below
- Complete the form carefully and click the submit button
- Julie will then assess the information, prepare a report and invoice you for the £50 fee
- Upon receipt of payment the assessment will be emailed to you.
- If you then want Julie to revise the assessment (for example if you forgot to include some vital information) there will be a further fee of £25.