Unique 1-2-1 Telephone Advice service
If you would like to speak to Julie about the issues you are having with your tenant, you can book a telephone advice 1-2-1 call.
Julie has partnered with Landlord law to bring you a dedicated1-2-1 advice service.
Julie will give you detailed support and advice to help you move forward with most tenants issues.
This works as follows:
Click on the Book a Call button and you will be redirected to Landlord Law website
- If you are a Landlord Law member, make sure you are logged in
- Click the orange button below if you are a logged-in Landlord Law member, or
- Click the blue-button if you are not a member
- Make the payment – you can pay by card (debit or credit card) or by paypal.
- Once payment is made you will be re-directed to a page with a form. It is essential that you complete this. Nothing will happen until this is done.
- Once you have completed the form and clicked the submit button it will be emailed to Julie
- Julie will then contact you within two working days to arrange a time for your advice call.
- Telephone advice is subject to the terms and conditions here
- When you click the submit button on the form you should be taken to a new page. If this does not happen it means that you have not completed the form properly – so scroll up and add any missing information. Some fields on the form are ‘required’ and the form will not send until they are completed.
- If you are a non-member, your advice comes with one month’s free membership of Landlord Law. You will be emailed details after payment.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT
- If there are any problems – contact us via the green button service (see the button bottom right on the screen) for support.
*Julie is not a solicitor and cannot give legal advice